Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Republicans are sore losers....

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:42:46 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
snip-------

Would you guys please take your ongoing -religious- fervor to email?

(You got sucked right into his troll, Harold. Shame on you.)

You have a terrible sense of direction, eh?

Shame on you! :-)

???

It's simple. I got sucked into nothing. You lost site of the fact that I
made decisions about what I wanted to do-----I was not dragged in against my
will, nor did I go there blindly. I chose to have that exchange, secure in
the knowledge that I was discussing an issue that he can not prove,
therefore it should not be presented to the masses. I pick my fights. I
could have walked away long ago. I chose not to. Frankly, I enjoy such
exchanges. Beats the hell out of discussing politics.