Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dropbox Posting

Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can. See it now! Metal work! Threading! Step
right up...
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

see fimod.txt and the associated jpgs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

JR North wrote:

Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can. See it now! Metal work! Threading! Step
right up...
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

see fimod.txt and the associated jpgs.

Interesting. I have / had the 3M kit, and seem to have lost / misplaced
it during a move. I'll hunt for it when I'm at the other location soon,
but otherwise I may end up just building my own.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

JR North wrote:
Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can.

Two attaboys. Well done!

--Winston