DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dropbox Posting (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/264500-dropbox-posting.html)

JR North November 10th 08 04:01 PM

Dropbox Posting

Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can. See it now! Metal work! Threading! Step
right up...
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

see fimod.txt and the associated jpgs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Pete C. November 10th 08 04:33 PM

Dropbox Posting

JR North wrote:

Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can. See it now! Metal work! Threading! Step
right up...
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

see fimod.txt and the associated jpgs.

Interesting. I have / had the 3M kit, and seem to have lost / misplaced
it during a move. I'll hunt for it when I'm at the other location soon,
but otherwise I may end up just building my own.

Winston November 10th 08 05:46 PM

Dropbox Posting

JR North wrote:
Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use
with a new style flush can.

Two attaboys. Well done!

--Winston