Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 01:02:08 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Hawke" wrote in message

cavelamb said:
Intentional or not, it sure seems to be working!

I need to pick up another small .380 for my lady's purse.

Keep going. The economy needs your consumption. Shoot a lot of that
ammo up,
too. d8-)

BTW, gas is $1.97 here today. 'Think I'll go shop for a Hummer...

I paid $2.229 this morning on the Left Coast. grumble, grumble

$38 to fill up is a helluva lot nicer than the $78-104 I've paid in
the past. I hope the prices stay down and even get lower.

Where did you pay $2.22? It just went down to $2.49 last night at
the
station I use in Apple Valley, Ca.

Grants Pass, Oregon, Jim.

$2.17 in Bakersfield at the Mobile station on White lane

Damn, even PRKalifornia has cheaper gas than us. sigh

Maybe you need to start hounding your representatives to drill in ANWAR.
As
you can see it's vital that we drill, baby, drill. Right!

Oh, FOAD, Parakeet.

$1.869 in central NJ today.

Is that the Joisey mafia price or the price to the general public?
Under $2/gal? Unheard of in '08!

That's at the end of my block. It's cheaper in the next town, but only by a
couple of cents.

_Ricochet_ status? (6th request)

Something is very strange here. More by e-mail.

--
Ed Huntress