Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone interested in detailed instructions, with photos, on how to install a Z axis power feed on a Bridgeport mill?

I can write a writeup on this, as I found original instructions to be
not so good.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus17346 wrote:

I can write a writeup on this, as I found original instructions to be
not so good.

You should be so humble about posting off-topic political garbage.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus17346 wrote:
I can write a writeup on this, as I found original instructions to be
not so good.

Absolutely!
Post it to the dropbox for future generations
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John Doe fired this volley in news:aGnJk.2597
:

Ignoramus17346 wrote:

I can write a writeup on this, as I found original instructions to be
not so good.

You should be so humble about posting off-topic political garbage.

And you should be less condemning when he posts ON-topic. You must be
one of those "stick and stick" managers.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

BTW, Iggy. Sure! Post it to the dropbox.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-15, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
BTW, Iggy. Sure! Post it to the dropbox.

OK, hopefully tomorrow I will be done with it. I will post them to my
website, but undef GNU documentation license, so you can put it in
dropbox if you want, I do not use dropbox myself.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus17346 wrote:

OK, hopefully tomorrow I will be done with it. I will post them to my
website, but undef GNU documentation license, so you can put it in
dropbox if you want, I do not use dropbox myself.

Does the drop box claim some special right to content?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-15, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus17346 wrote:

OK, hopefully tomorrow I will be done with it. I will post them to my
website, but undef GNU documentation license, so you can put it in
dropbox if you want, I do not use dropbox myself.

Does the drop box claim some special right to content?

I do not think so, but it is cumbersome for me to do. TO put up my own
pages, all I need is to create directory, download photos, create file
intro.txt, and type "iproj".

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/