Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cataract Surgery

Looks like it's time to get my cataracts fixed. There's been a small
one in my right eye for five or six years and nothing in the left. In
the last six months vision in my right has gone down the tubes. The
doctor says I now have three in the right eye and the left is almost
ready too. I've been nearsighted (-5.5/-3.5) all my life.

Any suggestins for the implant? Implant for distance and do reading
glasses, or stay nearsighted and do distance lenses? My first impulse
is to go for distance since I would still need safety glasses for most
of what I do.

Of course the glasses will come from Zenni 8