Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DB-25 Panel cutout dimensions

Hi,

I must be losing my Google search skills but I cannot find panel cut
out details for a female DB-25 plug.

By Female I mean the outer profile of the shell and not the pins
versus sockets. The panel cutout has to be big enough to clear that
outer shell and let the plug seat fully with the Male part.

Can someone please point me at a website that will have the cutout
dimensions?

Thanks

Dave