Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 9" South Bend lathe FS

OK
my eyes are giving out so i am dancing tango instead of metal working.
Where do you guys recommend i sell this beaty or beast

9 inch South Bend lathe with
6 jaw , 3 jaw and (4 jaw inport 12 inch ) fits on the south bend
mounted on a bench

probably 1940 vintage .
for pick up Brooklyn New York
ready to run
not the quick change model.
email to

can send or post photo

I also have a Closing floor drill press morse taper , continues speed
control. perfect centering.

and small vertical milling machine

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

A friend of mine bought a 10" southbend of about that age for $1000 2
years ago. It had much more tooling than you describe here and it has a
quick change gearbox. It was on it's own legs. We drove about 150
miles RT to pick it up. This is rural western Wisconsin. We found it
on craigslist.
Note: I didn't understand the how the "4 jaw 12 inch" could fit this
lathe.

Pete Stanaitis

RoyJ wrote:

List them (separately) on craigslist and see if they go. If not, use ebay.