Clif Holland

Default South Bend 2CW Lathe

I have located a SouthBend 2CW 16x?? (the bed is 6' but actual center to
center abt 3') lathe in decent shape for a WWII vet. It is complete with a
turrent, tailstock, 4 jaw, coolant pump, etc. No 3 jaw and primarily MISSING
the cross slide for the carriage. Since I'm not into repetive operations the
turrent I don't care about but missing the slide worries me. How hard is
this to find? Appx value of the lathe???

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

For Sale - 1918 South Bend Lathe, Model 40, 16inch Drive, 8' bed, with auto long/cross feed Chris Metalworking 1 May 3rd 05 04:28 AM
Lathe, South Bend: Starter box problems [email protected] Metalworking 4 April 12th 05 06:06 AM
Lathe price Cuezilla Metalworking 13 October 6th 03 06:42 PM
South Bend lathe with bad babbit bearing ..help! Ken Moffett Metalworking 4 August 5th 03 05:52 AM
south bend 10L lathe Cuezilla Metalworking 3 August 1st 03 03:15 AM