Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default UNIONS PAY BETTER

On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article
,
Millwright Ron wrote:

On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Union workers also drive jobs overseas, giving the laid off worker zero$

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity

But only on Federal projects.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My union job in now in China, or some other Asian nation. former IBEW
1522.

My former place of employment is now a ballfield.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:53:52 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron
wrote:

On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only non-union labor
for my next project and save the 65%!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
On average, the Census Bureau reports that union-represented
construction workers earn $20.60 an hour, compared with $13.30 an hour
for those without a union -- a 65 percent advantage. In some areas,
such as heavy construction and highway construction, the advantage is
greater -- $25.47 an hour compared with $13.72 an hour.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only non-union
labor for my next project and save the 65%!

Specify illegal aliens and you'll do even better.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only non-union
labor for my next project and save the 65%!

Specify illegal aliens and you'll do even better.

I hear that Martins work really cheap! ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

On average, the Census Bureau reports that...

On average, union members have an IQ under 70, and are more likely to
be alcoholic, or drug abusers than the general population.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only non-union
labor for my next project and save the 65%!

Specify illegal aliens and you'll do even better.

I hear that Martins work really cheap! ;-)

But their thumbs are in the wrong places...'kinda like liberals

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only non-union
labor for my next project and save the 65%!

Specify illegal aliens and you'll do even better.

I hear that Martins work really cheap! ;-)

But their thumbs are in the wrong places...'kinda like liberals

Remove the thumb guards from your machines. Martians are cheap to
replace if they don't regenerate the missing thumbs quick enough.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I'll make sure to specify only
non-union
labor for my next project and save the 65%!

Specify illegal aliens and you'll do even better.

I hear that Martins work really cheap! ;-)

But their thumbs are in the wrong places...'kinda like liberals

Remove the thumb guards from your machines. Martians are cheap to
replace if they don't regenerate the missing thumbs quick enough.

They don't really want jobs they just want to breed with our women and probe
our buts. ...which, is ok by me!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Remove the thumb guards from your machines. Martians are cheap to
replace if they don't regenerate the missing thumbs quick enough.

They don't really want jobs they just want to breed with our women and probe
our buts. ...which, is ok by me!

Are you talking about Martians, or union members?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Remove the thumb guards from your machines. Martians are cheap to
replace if they don't regenerate the missing thumbs quick enough.

They don't really want jobs they just want to breed with our women and probe
our buts. ...which, is ok by me!

Are you talking about Martians, or union members?

The Martians at least bathe regularly.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Remove the thumb guards from your machines. Martians are cheap to
replace if they don't regenerate the missing thumbs quick enough.

They don't really want jobs they just want to breed with our women and probe
our buts. ...which, is ok by me!

Are you talking about Martians, or union members?

The Martians at least bathe regularly.

That's only because it's illegal to use a fire hose on union dweebs.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

Unions are corrupt Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 19 January 23rd 08 02:31 AM
Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 251 December 4th 07 12:00 AM
Why do we need Unions? Millwright Ron Metalworking 50 November 19th 07 09:11 PM
Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 7 November 8th 07 04:47 PM
OT-Unions Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 November 24th 05 02:38 AM