Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fa - here's a project for someone who needs a vacuum pump

Here is a vacuum pump that I'm not going to fix - needs a new motor stator
(in fact right now the stator is not even there) - but it's an expensive
pump for someone who would like to tackle a project - either install a
stator from another motor, or do some machining and make the armature into a
pulley and drive with a separate motor, or ?? - whatever you do it would be
a project - here's the link if you are interested (actually, the link is the
same whether you are interested or not, just whether you follow it might be
the variable).

Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default more FA stuff - sheave, wooden boat magazine

I think these items may interest the crowd he

1. a new, in box Dayton 3 belt 7 inch sheave - cast iron, the real thing not
a pot metal piece of junk

2. I have a huge pile of wooden boat magazines - a few are listed on ebay,
but I have most issues from 20 to 200 - these are from an estate, if you
want any, let me know what ones you want and you can get them before I put
the lot on ebay - issues 19 and below are on ebay now, here's one link:

vacuum pump, need help Smaug Ichorfang Woodworking 15 February 25th 08 02:52 PM
vacuum pump anyone William Noble Woodturning 1 November 27th 06 12:45 AM
another vacuum pump FA William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Woodturning 17 May 11th 06 06:23 AM
VACUUM PUMP J T Woodworking 4 August 16th 05 08:41 PM
vacuum pump [email protected] Electronics Repair 10 April 12th 05 06:38 PM