Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stirling engines

Hi all,

I have updated my posting on the metalworking dropbox.
Much better pictures, and a few changes to the txt file.
Look up "ENGINE00.txt & ENGINE1.JPG thru ENGINE9.JPG
Hope you like it!

73's
Bill
N4ZZO
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE1.JPG
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Kehm" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have updated my posting on the metalworking dropbox.
Much better pictures, and a few changes to the txt file.
Look up "ENGINE00.txt & ENGINE1.JPG thru ENGINE9.JPG
Hope you like it!

73's
Bill
N4ZZO

Those are really nice, Bill. I wish I'd kept up my interest in those
engines. I have a nice big block of Poco 3 graphite that I've been saving to
make some Stirling pistons, but I just haven't gotten enough lathe time
lately.

Maybe I should stay the hell out of here. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bill Kehm wrote:

Hi all,

I have updated my posting on the metalworking dropbox.
Much better pictures, and a few changes to the txt file.
Look up "ENGINE00.txt & ENGINE1.JPG thru ENGINE9.JPG
Hope you like it!

73's
Bill
N4ZZO

Extremely Cool, Bill!

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE00.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE1.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE2.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE3.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE4.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE5.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE6.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE7.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE8A.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE8B.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/ENGINE9.JPG

--Winston Liiike!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bill Kehm wrote:
Hi all,

I have updated my posting on the metalworking dropbox.
Much better pictures, and a few changes to the txt file.
Look up "ENGINE00.txt & ENGINE1.JPG thru ENGINE9.JPG
Hope you like it!

73's
Bill
N4ZZO