Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Kehm

Default My S/S Stirling Engines

Hi to all,

I have been following this group for quite awhile, and decided to
post some pics of my Stirling engines in the dropbox.

They are listed as Engines00.txt and Engines01 thru 10.jpg.

Hope you like them, as I had a lot of fun making them.

Bill Kehm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Kehm

"Bill Kehm" wrote in message

Hi to all,

I have been following this group for quite awhile, and decided to
post some pics of my Stirling engines in the dropbox.

They are listed as Engines00.txt and Engines01 thru 10.jpg.

Hope you like them, as I had a lot of fun making them.

Bill Kehm

Wayne,

Go here----http://www.metalworking.com/ ----

Click on "Dropbox files" and scroll down to the first entry
"Engine00.txt" The pics follow in order.

Enjoy!

Bill Kehm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Jones

Bill Kehm wrote:
Hi to all,

I have been following this group for quite awhile, and decided to
post some pics of my Stirling engines in the dropbox.

They are listed as Engines00.txt and Engines01 thru 10.jpg.

Hope you like them, as I had a lot of fun making them.

Bill Kehm

Go here----http://www.metalworking.com/ ----

Click on "Dropbox files" and scroll down to the first entry
"Engine00.txt" The pics follow in order.

Enjoy!

Bill Kehm

Hi Bill, very nice work! Perhaps you could show these to your local museum?
I'm sure they would love to put them on display for a few weeks. People would
get a kick out of seeing these "mystery" motors.

Best wishes in your future projects,
Mark Jones
Toledo, Ohio

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Kehm

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
You made them all?

Yes, I made them all over a period of several years. There were no
castings used, all parts were fabricated/welded with no plans used.
Just "out of my head " so to speak. I like working with stainless
steel as you can see. They all run very well and get lots of
attentiopn when they are on display. Often get asked to sell one but
not today!!!

Bill Kehm