Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Banning Cell Phones and Driving

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:44:11 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:30:45 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

About %(%*#& time...I am getting real tired of dodging the idiots who
think they can do both at the same time.

TMT

I don't really have a big problem with drivers on cell phones, it's
the guy reading the newspaper or on the receiving end of oral sex that
I object to. You name it, I've seen it.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Well, I DO have a big problem with people on cell phones. And people
dorking with the radio. Or slapping their kids or their monkey or anything
else. Doing ANYTHING while driving is distracting, and a danger to ME.

It's too bad it's against the law to just drag them out of the car and bitch
slap them for fifteen minutes. That should do it.

Steve

Couple years back, an off duty officer noticed that the driver of the
car that was passing him on the freeway was reading a magazine. after
considerable effort to get the guy's attention, the guy flipped him
the finger; when he finally got him pulled over, it wasn't a warning
he gave him!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

I like to watch cop shows. It's VERY lucky for some of those perps that
there are cameras or they would get the crap beat out of them. I'm from a
decade when smarting off to a cop made as much sense as ****ing off your
barber before a haircut. And back then, cops didn't have to go through all
the paperwork to explain why the perp had all those knots on their head.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh, for the good old days, eh? Unless it's you that the cop is mad at. I'm
all for cops handing out their own form of justice as long as it's not me
that is getting the beating. If it's you then it's justice.

Hawke