Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20080512

Wes wrote:

Looks like newsstat bombs if someone posts without a

Looks like my isp is dropping the field. I don't suppress it. ARRRRGHH!

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Ackman wrote:

I haven't looked at newsstats to see if it might be a
problem, BUT, there are some articles that have BOTH
User-Agent, and X-Newsreader headers. Might that be
what newsstats is choking on?

For some reason the script started working again. Now it is dropping days
out of range. I'm going to have to wait until the weekend to look at it.

Wes