Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Help! lapping question

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium? Common
practice usuaully entails drilling, reaming then lapping. But I've been told
when working with vaginium, it's better to do the lapping first, then do the
drilling. Also, when lapping the vaginium, should you use slow speed or very
rapid speed?
Dixon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Maxwell Lol wrote:
"Dixon" writes:

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium?

Is that what the young kids are calling it nowadays? :-)

I dunno about that , but I've been called a cunning linguist on more than
one occasion ...
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 May 2008 05:27:31 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Terry Coombs" quickly quoth:

Maxwell Lol wrote:
"Dixon" writes:

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium?

Is that what the young kids are calling it nowadays? :-)

I dunno about that , but I've been called a cunning linguist on more than
one occasion ...

Me, too. Especially after showing them that I can tie a cherry stem
into a knot with my tongue. A real crowd pleaser, that works even
better than licking my eyebrows.

--
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.
--Troy P, usenet
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Maxwell Lol wrote:
"Dixon" writes:

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium?

Is that what the young kids are calling it nowadays? :-)

I dunno about that , but I've been called a cunning linguist on more than
one occasion ...

Me, too. Especially after showing them that I can tie a cherry stem
into a knot with my tongue. A real crowd pleaser, that works even
better than licking my eyebrows.

What manner of knot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:****Splice.gif
Best regards,