Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Help! lapping question

On Tue, 06 May 2008 06:38:57 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 6 May 2008 05:27:31 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Terry Coombs" quickly quoth:

Maxwell Lol wrote:
"Dixon" writes:

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium?

Is that what the young kids are calling it nowadays? :-)

I dunno about that , but I've been called a cunning linguist on more than
one occasion ...

Me, too. Especially after showing them that I can tie a cherry stem
into a knot with my tongue. A real crowd pleaser, that works even
better than licking my eyebrows.

What manner of knot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:****Splice.gif
Best regards,