Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making thread on bars.

Hi,

I’m a medium size bolt producer. I do my bolts with straight bars and
straight reinforcement bars. (I don’t use bars in coils.) I cut or
roll a
threads on bars and re-bars. (mainly on re-bars)

Before cutting or rolling thread I have to prepare a head of the bar
-
I peel it. I know that there is different possibility. Instead of
pilling I could extrude the head of the bar, and it would look a same
like after peeling. My problem is that I know there is such a
technology, but I don’t know any producer of machines which do such a
thing.

Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a
things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)

Thanks for any clue.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 3 May 2008 08:10:51 -0700 (PDT), buzun
wrote:

Hi,

I’m a medium size bolt producer. I do my bolts with straight bars and
straight reinforcement bars. (I don’t use bars in coils.) I cut or
roll a
threads on bars and re-bars. (mainly on re-bars)

Before cutting or rolling thread I have to prepare a head of the bar
-
I peel it. I know that there is different possibility. Instead of
pilling I could extrude the head of the bar, and it would look a same
like after peeling. My problem is that I know there is such a
technology, but I don’t know any producer of machines which do such a
thing.

Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a
things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)

Thanks for any clue.

Google Hot Heading, Cold Heading

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a
things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)

Thanks for any clue.

Do a Google for "cold header".There are not many left in the UK,the
nut and bolt business was the first to be hit by imports.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks People,

On 5 Maj, 00:43, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 May 2008 12:20:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a
things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)

Thanks for any clue.

Do a Google for "cold header".There are not many left in the UK,the
nut and bolt business was the first to be hit by imports.

Didnt my post on the subject make it?

Cold and Hot Headers.....

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5 Mayýs, 21:17, buzun wrote:
Thanks People,

On 5 Maj, 00:43, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 4 May 2008 12:20:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a
things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)

Thanks for any clue.

Do a Google for "cold header".There are not many left in the UK,the
nut and bolt business was the first to be hit by imports.

Didnt my post on the subject make it?

Cold and Hot Headers.....

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.- Alýntýyý gizle -

- Alýntýyý göster -

cold forging , norm fasteners at izmir - Turkey ...