Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - As the noose tightens on the progun crowd...

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:13:34 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:12*am, "RM v2.0" wrote:
Because of irresponsible gun ownership...we will all lose our rights.
When you see the LARGEST supplier of guns in the United States taking
these steps, the writing is on the wall.
Remember that they like to have profits...and these steps will lower
their profits in respect to guns.
For them to act in this manner means that the irresponsible gun owners
have won.
And the responsible gun owners have lost.
Would you like to own guns and have no ammo?

No, it means they are pandering to Bloomberg to open a NY store. They cant
possibly do what they claim they are going to do anyway. *As far as ammo
goes, a lot of us roll our own.

They can easily do what they are proposing.

And as for ammo, it is a consumable.

You will be buying more later...if you can afford it.

They will be selling ammo as long as the volume demand is there.
Badguys don't use much ammo so price is not an issue for them.
Wal-Mart does not carry reloading supplies, so Wal-Mart's course is
irrelevant to responsible shooters.

I recently bought 1000 rounds of 9mmp for about the cost of new brass,
but I got a much better deal than Wal-Mart offered on two cases of
12-gage shotgun shells at Cabela's on sale.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:12*am, "RM v2.0" wrote:
[...]

12-gage shotgun shells at Cabela's on sale. *- Hide quoted text -

That is now...gas used to be 29 cents a gallon too.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:12:05 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

They will be selling ammo *as long as the volume demand is there.
Badguys don't use much ammo so price is not an issue for them.
Wal-Mart does not carry reloading supplies, so Wal-Mart's course is
irrelevant to responsible shooters.

I recently bought 1000 rounds of 9mmp for about the cost of new brass,
but I got a much better deal than Wal-Mart offered *on two cases of
12-gage shotgun shells at Cabela's on sale. *- Hide quoted text -

That is now...gas used to be 29 cents a gallon too.

TMT

It was indeed. Now it's over 3 bux a gallon and rising. A loaf of
bread used to be 19 cents and a cup of coffee or a Coke was once 5
cents. Things are in a heckuva state and getting worse every minute.

And the rudeness of some folks in the checkout lanes at Wal-Mart,
speaking Spanish or Arabic or who-knows-what on their cellphones ...
disgraceful! There should be government controls regarding such
ill-mannered behavior, don't you agree?

The grandchildren don't seem to have any respect either. The world
is clearly going to hell in a handbasket.