Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone going to Names next week?

Just wondering.

WEs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:23:21 -0400, Wes wrote:

Just wondering.

WEs

You bet! Will be staying at the Park Inn attached to the convention
center.

Leaving on Wednesday and heading up to Frakenmuth MI so the wife can
visit Bronners christmas World and we will have lunch at Zenders.
GREAT fired chicken.

See you there! Look for me with the New England Model Engineering
Society mob.

Errol Groff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:23:21 -0400, Wes wrote:

Just wondering.

WEs

Hey Wes,

Yep. Be sure to look me up. I'm mostly on the rear loading dock.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Errol Groff" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:23:21 -0400, Wes wrote:

Just wondering.

WEs

You bet! Will be staying at the Park Inn attached to the convention
center.

Leaving on Wednesday and heading up to Frakenmuth MI so the wife can
visit Bronners christmas World and we will have lunch at Zenders.
GREAT fired chicken.

See you there! Look for me with the New England Model Engineering
Society mob.

Errol Groff

I know I promised that I was coming but it looks like I need to continue to run
production on weekends. We're still so busy with those flat wire brushes that
I'm building ANOTHER machine. This one should only take half the time, I'm
shooting for three months...sure could use a machinist!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I know I promised that I was coming but it looks like I need to continue to run
production on weekends. We're still so busy with those flat wire brushes that
I'm building ANOTHER machine. This one should only take half the time, I'm
shooting for three months...sure could use a machinist!

Maybe Names would be a place to troll for one?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:08:15 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:23:21 -0400, Wes wrote:

Just wondering.

WEs

Hey Wes,

Yep. Be sure to look me up. I'm mostly on the rear loading dock.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Brian, I enjoyed our visit last year, sorry I can't make it this. I've
got too much to do before we go visit my sister and bil in Aberdeen,
Scotland at the end of the month. It's our last chance since he's
gotten the old golden handshake and will be retiring at end of July.
Then they're back to Texas, at least initially.

I hope they've got you a comfy perch back on the dock. Enjoy the
show.

Pete Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:32:03 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I know I promised that I was coming but it looks like I need to continue to run
production on weekends. We're still so busy with those flat wire brushes that
I'm building ANOTHER machine. This one should only take half the time, I'm
shooting for three months...sure could use a machinist!

Maybe Names would be a place to troll for one?

Yeah, Tawm. Walk around there with one of those lovely A-frame signs
on and lure a real, honest-to-goodness machinist home!

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I know I promised that I was coming but it looks like I need to continue to
run
production on weekends. We're still so busy with those flat wire brushes
that
I'm building ANOTHER machine. This one should only take half the time, I'm
shooting for three months...sure could use a machinist!

Maybe Names would be a place to troll for one?

Yeah, Tawm. Walk around there with one of those lovely A-frame signs
on and lure a real, honest-to-goodness machinist home!

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

Drag a piece of Aluminum on a meat-hook down the isles?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:18:09 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I know I promised that I was coming but it looks like I need to continue to
run
production on weekends. We're still so busy with those flat wire brushes
that
I'm building ANOTHER machine. This one should only take half the time, I'm
shooting for three months...sure could use a machinist!

Maybe Names would be a place to troll for one?

Yeah, Tawm. Walk around there with one of those lovely A-frame signs
on and lure a real, honest-to-goodness machinist home!

Drag a piece of Aluminum on a meat-hook down the isles?

There are islands at NAMES?!? Oh, you meant "aisles", didn't you?
But a set of R-8 collets or a good micrometer might be a better
trolling item.

Good luck, should you decide to accept this mission.

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip

There are islands at NAMES?!? Oh, you meant "aisles", didn't you?
But a set of R-8 collets or a good micrometer might be a better
trolling item.

Good luck, should you decide to accept this mission.

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

HEY...it passed my spell chucker!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Drag a piece of Aluminum on a meat-hook down the isles?

Maybe wear a sandwich board with a picture of your pristine Bridgeport and a
caption, "This bridgeport needs a part time machinist to keep it company".

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:55:11 -0400, Wes wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Drag a piece of Aluminum on a meat-hook down the isles?

Maybe wear a sandwich board with a picture of your pristine Bridgeport and a
caption, "This bridgeport needs a part time machinist to keep it company".

Wes

"picture of your pristine Bridgeport"

Wes:

You apparently have not been in Tom's shop. The words pracitcal,
ingenious, clever all come to mind. Pristine would NOT come to mind!

Errol Groff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:29:41 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Robert Swinney" quickly quoth:

Strap sez: "Drag a piece of Aluminum on a meat-hook down the isles?"

Don't be so course, Strap.

No, Tawm said that. And the spelling of that word should have been
"coarse", Swiney.

Topposting corrected by snippage. _Learn_it_, bubba.

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

I see more familiar names than expected! Tom Bunetta Woodworking 13 March 23rd 07 09:10 PM
Fly Names Da UK diy 0 January 31st 07 12:21 PM
NAMES 2006 Photos Errol Groff Metalworking 1 April 28th 06 02:43 PM
whats up with NAMES Chuck Sherwood Metalworking 16 October 17th 05 03:47 PM
NAMES Show Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz Metalworking 8 April 28th 04 02:43 AM