Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I see more familiar names than expected!

Hey 'Wreckers...
It's been a while since I could rejoin this august group... is the cabal
still in control, swinging Klown hammers as needed?

I'm temporarily w/out a shop, having moved to Tennessee and being forced to
cram the contents of my FL shop into a one car garage.

Also now relegated to groan dial up connection... the price we pay to
avoid the Dark Side of civilization {term used guardedly}.

Tom
Maker of Fine Sawdust and Thin Shavings

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 21, 7:55 pm, "Tom Bunetta" wrote:
Hey 'Wreckers...
It's been a while since I could rejoin this august group... is the cabal
still in control, swinging Klown hammers as needed?

I'm temporarily w/out a shop, having moved to Tennessee and being forced to
cram the contents of my FL shop into a one car garage.

Also now relegated to groan dial up connection... the price we pay to
avoid the Dark Side of civilization {term used guardedly}.

Tom
Maker of Fine Sawdust and Thin Shavings

As a relative newbie, I was assured that any rumours I may have heard
about the very existence of a cabal are simply false. There is no
cabal.

I'm still researching Klown hammers. Probably just a rumour as well.

Maybe you can enlighten me?

Rob, aka r

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 22, 7:49 am, "Robatoy" wrote:

I'm still researching Klown hammers. Probably just a rumour as well.
Maybe you can enlighten me?

Rob, aka r

Kidding? Serious? This goes back many, many years.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 22, 2:04 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 7:49 am, "Robatoy" wrote:

I'm still researching Klown hammers. Probably just a rumour as well.
Maybe you can enlighten me?

Rob, aka r

Kidding? Serious? This goes back many, many years.

Robert

Other than subtle, veiled references to that effect in here, I am only
aware of Klown hammers by name. I truly have no clue as to what they
are. But I am reasonably certain that The Cabal does not exist.
Seriously... for once.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 21, 7:55 pm, "Tom Bunetta" wrote:

As a relative newbie, I was assured that any rumours I may have heard
about the very existence of a cabal are simply false. There is no
cabal.

I'm still researching Klown hammers. Probably just a rumour as well.

Maybe you can enlighten me?

Rob, aka r

While your doing your klown hammer research you should also look for the
poo suit.:-) some one must still have it.
Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article 4CjMh.14217$B7.3592@bigfe9, Tom Bunetta
wrote:

Hey 'Wreckers...
It's been a while since I could rejoin this august group... is the cabal
still in control, swinging Klown hammers as needed?

The Cabal (tinc) appears to be on an extended vacation, more's the pity.

I'm temporarily w/out a shop, having moved to Tennessee and being forced to
cram the contents of my FL shop into a one car garage.

I *dream* of having a shop in a one car garage. It'd be a palace to me.

--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Other than subtle, veiled references to that effect in here, I am only
aware of Klown hammers by name. I truly have no clue as to what they
are. But I am reasonably certain that The Cabal does not exist.
Seriously... for once.

Too bad binary groups scroll off so fast ... Tom Watson posted a picture of
one of the originals on abpw not all that long ago.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Other than subtle, veiled references to that effect in here, I am only
aware of Klown hammers by name. I truly have no clue as to what they
are. But I am reasonably certain that The Cabal does not exist.
Seriously... for once.

See:

http://www.cabal.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 22, 6:42 pm, "Swingman" wrote:

Too bad binary groups scroll off so fast ... Tom Watson posted a picture of
one of the originals on abpw not all that long ago.

All I could find was this one:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/KHammer.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

Nova wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

Other than subtle, veiled references to that effect in here, I am only
aware of Klown hammers by name. I truly have no clue as to what they
are. But I am reasonably certain that The Cabal does not exist.
Seriously... for once.

See:

http://www.cabal.org/

How come when I do a search on the name "Robatoy" I get back a cryptic
"Search results
100% http://www.cabal.org/
Long live the Cabal"

Hmmmm? ;-)

Bill -- not a member of the cabal.

is worth (much) unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000727-0, 03/22/2007
Tested on: 3/22/2007 10:25:13 PM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 22, 10:25 pm, Bill in Detroit wrote:

How come when I do a search on the name "Robatoy" I get back a cryptic
"Search results
100% http://www.cabal.org/
Long live the Cabal"

Hmmmm? ;-)

It does that when I plug in your name as well. I have a sneaky feeling
that's all it does.

r----who's certainly not a member either.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 22, 10:25 pm, Bill in Detroit wrote:

How come when I do a search on the name "Robatoy" I get back a cryptic
"Search results
100% http://www.cabal.org/
Long live the Cabal"

Hmmmm? ;-)

It does that when I plug in your name as well. I have a sneaky feeling
that's all it does.

r----who's certainly not a member either.

I'm not a member either but I'm still not going to take off my tin foil hat.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 23, 2:30 pm, Nova wrote:

I'm not a member either but I'm still not going to take off my tin foil hat.

Do I wear it with the matte side out or the shiny side, Jack?

r---- who doesn't do organized religion, organized crime or organized
tours.