Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Airbus Structure

Hello, I konw this might not be the best group to ask but I would like
to konw where I could find more detail information about the airbus
A380 or A330 structure and manufacturing? if anyone could point in th
ethe right direction.

The main reason is I have a project that I need to comment on the
structure and manufacturing of an aircraft. I have decided to choose
an airbus A380 or 330 but if anyone konws of an aircraft with much
more info please let me konw

Thanks for help
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article
,
Cooldude wrote:

Hello, I konw this might not be the best group to ask but I would like
to know where I could find more detail information about the airbus
A380 or A330 structure and manufacturing? if anyone could point in
the right direction.

Europe. There has to be hangars full of data avilable.

Don't know how much will be in English, though.

The main reason is I have a project that I need to comment on the
structure and manufacturing of an aircraft. I have decided to choose
an airbus A380 or 330 but if anyone knows of an aircraft with much
more info please let me know,

Older and widely used will be better. Boeing 737 or 747 come to mind.
As does MD-80.

Again, there will be hangars full of data avilable.

Lack of material will not be the problem. A more focused question will
be necessary. One approach would be to look through the last year of
Aviation Week and see who is doing what, and call some of them.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The best place to plant your bomb is near the tail.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Cooldude wrote:

Hello, I konw this might not be the best group to ask but I would like
to konw where I could find more detail information about the airbus
A380 or A330 structure and manufacturing? if anyone could point in th
ethe right direction.

The main reason is I have a project that I need to comment on the
structure and manufacturing of an aircraft. I have decided to choose
an airbus A380 or 330 but if anyone konws of an aircraft with much
more info please let me konw

Thanks for help

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Cooldude wrote:
Hello, I konw this might not be the best group to ask but I would like
to konw where I could find more detail information about the airbus
A380 or A330 structure and manufacturing? if anyone could point in th
ethe right direction.

The main reason is I have a project that I need to comment on the
structure and manufacturing of an aircraft. I have decided to choose
an airbus A380 or 330 but if anyone konws of an aircraft with much
more info please let me konw

Don't answer him. he's a Chinese project leader on their A320 clone
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

start by looking at the various aviation web sites, including aviation week,
AIAA, and of course the Airbus site - read JANES, look at the SAE journals -

usually a library is a good starting place - and a university library might
be best - search on composite structures, for example

"Cooldude" wrote in message
Hello, I konw this might not be the best group to ask but I would like
to konw where I could find more detail information about the airbus
A380 or A330 structure and manufacturing? if anyone could point in th
ethe right direction.

The main reason is I have a project that I need to comment on the
structure and manufacturing of an aircraft. I have decided to choose
an airbus A380 or 330 but if anyone konws of an aircraft with much
more info please let me konw

Thanks for help

OT - Bad day at Airbus Jim Stewart Metalworking 14 December 28th 07 08:17 PM
Old barn and structure photos artist4landscapes Woodworking 0 October 26th 07 08:27 AM
Barn Like Structure The Medway Handyman UK diy 3 February 27th 06 01:33 PM
Structure/drive over Gas line MC Home Repair 3 September 28th 04 11:24 PM
Stairwell structure N. Thornton UK diy 1 August 14th 03 10:56 PM