N. Thornton

Default Stairwell structure

Hi

I need to find out what the regs say about stairwell headroom - where
would I find this stuff?

Also need to know what weight a 100yr old 11ft long 6x2 will happily
take, distributed. I have seen siets the pros use, but couldnt make
head or tail of the terminology. I dont know what species of wood it
is, and presumably its ungraded. Its part of a floor structure.

Basically I have a structure I need to check out to make sure its
safe.

Thanks, NT
John Rumm

N. Thornton wrote:
Hi

I need to find out what the regs say about stairwell headroom - where
would I find this stuff?

I asked this question a few weeks ago - answer he-

http://tinyurl.com/k28c

--
Cheers,

John.