Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gopher revenge

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:23:59 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/National...36941-sun.html

Or Google Rodenator fire.

A true "AW, ****!" moment.

Got mine all done. Put a stun gun on it for igniter power. Am waiting for
the gophers to come out in my area to try it.

I'll be sure to stay away from dry grass.

Steve

In addition to Rodenator, Barnes has some pretty cool video of their
"varmint grenade" bullets essentially vaporizing prarie dogs and
ground squirrel varmints.

The video is probably on their website, but they'll mail you a CD for
the asking. They were handing out the CD's at Cabela's recently.
http://www.barnesbullets.com/

Gopher revenge Don Foreman Metalworking 1 March 30th 08 03:47 PM
Revenge is a dish that is better served cold L. Credit Where Due T. Home Repair 0 June 3rd 07 07:14 PM
Mouse Revenge HeyBub Home Repair 2 March 6th 07 09:23 PM
OT - Santa's Revenge? J T Woodworking 1 December 26th 05 02:44 AM
Revenge (I hope) Frisket UK diy 18 August 3rd 03 03:12 PM