Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Revenge is a dish that is better served cold

On Jun 3, 5:34 am, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
Merde slaturdde.clavicreep farted forth with:

Luckily, Europe is safe from Handelman.

Apparently, Europe wasn't safe from you, the coprophage/whine mix
guzzler.

Mr .Tillman, too, knows that I, Merde Slaturdde, is a crotte-faced, repulsive asshole.

Well, that knowledge is common, so I can't take credit for it, Merde.

I is another
recluse with a keyboard.

No, you ARE a recluse with three keyboards - your only 'fambly
members', yes?

Rumor has it, Merdie, that they'll -at the soonest- desert you for an
electric toaster, the latter being livelier and more intelligent than
you ever were, Stupe.

Got it, Git? )) Richard Garmise

Washing machine install (only got a cold feed, washer has hot and cold feeds) ARWadsworth UK diy 5 April 12th 07 09:26 PM
Mouse Revenge HeyBub Home Repair 2 March 6th 07 09:23 PM
OT - Santa's Revenge? J T Woodworking 1 December 26th 05 02:44 AM
Dish tv Muff Home Repair 5 November 23rd 04 11:11 PM
Revenge (I hope) Frisket UK diy 18 August 3rd 03 03:12 PM