Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Computer software question...

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I haven't used it in about 10 years, but
http://www.realvnc.com/index.html appears to be the software we used for
the IT department to access the 150 + computers.

I didn't think I would ever agree with you about anything, ... and now I do.

I am not sure if this particular VNC software is the one, but having
said that, VNC in general is most definitely the way to go in my opinion.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Abrasha wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I haven't used it in about 10 years, but
http://www.realvnc.com/index.html appears to be the software we used for
the IT department to access the 150 + computers.

I didn't think I would ever agree with you about anything, ... and now I do.

That's not my fault! ;-)

I am not sure if this particular VNC software is the one, but having
said that, VNC in general is most definitely the way to go in my opinion.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html