Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Neighbours envy, owners pride

Hi,

Wanna be a pride owner?

Visit the website below and make others look at you with envy!!!
http://kavitha551.blogspot.com/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:53:57 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hi,

Wanna be a pride owner?

Visit the website below and make others look at you with envy!!!
http://kavitha551.blogspot.com/

Envy? Ive already got a well equipped home machine shop and a 10"
dick, so why would I check out your site?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The "neighbors envy" guy has been deleted from blogspot... He is no
longer the neighbors envy...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wanna be a pride owner?

I don't think we're allowed to keep lions inside the city limits.
Randy