Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default anyone need old Delta 17 inch drill presses or parts?

I'm fixing up an old Delta DP-10 drill press for myself - found some broken
parts and through a quirk of fate ended up buying 3 more (table mounting) so
I would have enough parts to make mine go - but I don't really want four 17
inch drill presses, no matter how nice they are - these all have 3/4 HP 3
phase motors - if anyone would like one, or would like a part or two, drop
me a note per below - they are heavy enough that I don't think it makes any
sense to ship a whole unit, but most of the parts that can break will fit in
a flat rate box or envelope, so it makes sense to ship parts. I'm near Los
Angeles if you think you might want a whole one. When I get the one I'm
keeping for myself all together, I'll figure out for sure what is left and
add stuff to my web page, but for now, if you need something, just let me
know. Many of these parts fit lots of different models - you can get an
exploded parts list at these links:
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/DP/DP10.htm
http://www.mikestools.com/download/D...ss-PM-1519.pdf

I am bead blasting and repainting the stuff I'm keeping - I'm using the
newer Imron paint in a color I like - I figure the two part polyurethane
will hold up much longer than I will and it goes on nice, and it seems much
less nasty than the old Imron. I found bearings, so I'm using new bearings,
and with a VFD, I think I'm set for a lifetime
--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

need some parts for an old Delta drill press, DP-10 William Noble Metalworking 4 February 5th 08 04:44 PM
drill presses Max Woodworking 23 November 13th 06 05:27 PM
Parts Needed Delta/Rockwell Drill Press 15-655 Ron Moore Woodworking 2 October 3rd 06 02:41 PM
drill presses anyone? William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Metalworking 0 March 11th 06 06:19 PM
Rockwell/Delta Drill Press Parts Too_Many_Tools Woodworking 0 June 29th 04 08:16 PM