Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrid Fright flyer arrived

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.

They have a very interesting item, a ratchet for sockets that can be
operated by turning the handle along its axis (inline).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.

They have a very interesting item, a ratchet for sockets that can be
operated by turning the handle along its axis (inline).

Is that just like a breaker bar with a hinged head, or is it more
sophisticated than that?

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

[...]

It looks to be a regular ratchet head mounted to the handle with a yoke
of sorts instead of a rigid connection. Similar to a flex head ratchet,
but allowing the handle to be directly inline vs. offset slightly.
functioning kind of like a ratcheting screwdriver in that mode.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

[...]

More sophisticated. It turns the socket as you turn the handle either
way. The socket turns in direction depending on the rotation switch,
but not depending on which way you turn the handle. Very nice. I
bought one recently, but have not used besides just trying its
movement.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60.

I was just looking at that, with pistol cleaning in mind.
what solvent can/do you use in it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60.

I was just looking at that, with pistol cleaning in mind.
what solvent can/do you use in it?

Anything that won't rapidly kill stainless I'd expect. I've only used
Simple Green in it so far. It's a decent tank size and the heat is nice.
It passed the "blow holes in aluminum foil" test just fine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It certainly is a pick!

"Louis Ohland" wrote:
$3? That's nothing to sneeze at...

Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick
your friend's nose...

"Billy" from the cartoon series "The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy"

See what television is good for?

Jon Danniken wrote:
It certainly is a pick!

"Louis Ohland" wrote:
$3? That's nothing to sneeze at...

Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland wrote:

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick
your friend's nose...

"Billy" from the cartoon series "The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy"

The same joke was used on "You Can't Do That On Television" on
Nickleodeon in the early '80s. Anyone remember 'Moose'?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Louis Ohland" wrote in message
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Heh! I ordered five of those magnets. I'll have to stop my truck
occasionally and empty the tank, otherwise I expect it will overflow.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

Heh! I ordered five of those magnets. I'll have to stop my truck
occasionally and empty the tank, otherwise I expect it will overflow.

You are supposed to make a boom that sticks out the front of your car to
stick onto the ICC bar on the truck a head of you. Don't use too many
magnets, you need to be able to brake and separate when near your exit.

Wes

INSPIRATION - Flintstone Flyer J T Woodworking 0 October 14th 07 10:49 AM
Menard's Flyer Quotations Russ Home Ownership 1 June 16th 07 05:33 PM
OT Horrid pun Lobby Dosser Woodworking 9 April 1st 07 12:51 PM
Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob? Teamcasa Woodworking 46 April 14th 06 09:32 PM
Craftsmans club flyer Don D. Woodworking 3 May 13th 05 03:29 PM