Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Offer tiffany jewelry

Senbuy.com,Tiffany & Co jewelry manufacture,wholesale
-------------------------------------

We are manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of 925 Sterling Silver
Jewelry, we supply high quality & low cost of our products Gucci Jewelry
and Tiffany Jewelry wholesale in China. We are specializing in wholesale
price. Jewelry category including 925 sterling silver, gemstone, gold
plating, fashion and fine jewelry as necklace, ring, bracelet, erring,
cufflink, watch and key chain. All of our product of high quality and the
Tiffany and Gucci Jewelry is of 100% copy Original Tiffany and Gucci
Jewelry, Best Quality and very fine Workmanship. Trade Mark engraved by
laser machine, it turn out sharp and neat, length and weight units exactly
the same with original.
If you are looking for the watches and jewelry, I think I can help and we
are your best choose.
For more detail Pls. feel free to view our website:http://www.senbuy.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thank you & best regards!

Delivered via http://www.zonerocket.com/
Robotics Community of the Net
rec.crafts.metalworking - 98443 messages and counting!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

semon26 wrote:

Senbuy.com,Tiffany & Co jewelry manufacture,wholesale
-------------------------------------

We are manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of 925 Sterling Silver
Jewelry, we supply high quality & low cost of our products Gucci Jewelry
and Tiffany Jewelry wholesale in China. We are specializing in wholesale
price. Jewelry category including 925 sterling silver, gemstone, gold
plating, fashion and fine jewelry as necklace, ring, bracelet, erring,
cufflink, watch and key chain. All of our product of high quality and the
Tiffany and Gucci Jewelry is of 100% copy Original Tiffany and Gucci
Jewelry, Best Quality and very fine Workmanship. Trade Mark engraved by
laser machine, it turn out sharp and neat, length and weight units exactly

what the ****? show me some real tiffany or gucci stuff with laser
engraved trade marks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
semon26 wrote:

[...]

Tiffany and Gucci jewelry. Very fine workkmanship. Engraved by laser
machine, it turn out sharp and neat, almost like real thing. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress