Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Offer tiffany jewelry

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
semon26 wrote:

Senbuy.com,Tiffany & Co jewelry manufacture,wholesale
-------------------------------------

We are manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of 925 Sterling Silver
Jewelry, we supply high quality & low cost of our products Gucci Jewelry
and Tiffany Jewelry wholesale in China. We are specializing in wholesale
price. Jewelry category including 925 sterling silver, gemstone, gold
plating, fashion and fine jewelry as necklace, ring, bracelet, erring,
cufflink, watch and key chain. All of our product of high quality and the
Tiffany and Gucci Jewelry is of 100% copy Original Tiffany and Gucci
Jewelry, Best Quality and very fine Workmanship. Trade Mark engraved by
laser machine, it turn out sharp and neat, length and weight units
exactly

what the ****? show me some real tiffany or gucci stuff with laser
engraved trade marks.

Of high quality and the Tiffany and Gucci jewelry is of 100% copy original
Tiffany and Gucci jewelry. Very fine workkmanship. Engraved by laser
machine, it turn out sharp and neat, almost like real thing. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress