Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You are looking at a category of brand new Tiffany & Co.?

You are looking at a category of brand new Tiffany & Co. ? classic
sterling silver jewelry for those who adore the best jewelry with
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We guarantee you won't find anything better
in reality and value elsewhere, even on ebay!

Material: 100% Sterling Silver (solid 925 silver).
Accessories: Tiffany & Co. blue box?, suede pouch, silver care card
and handy bag.

Authentic 925 Sterling Silver Online Shopping Store is Knowfar99.
Knowfar99 is a professional jewelry. Knowfar99 only provide all kinds
of authentic 925 Sterling Silver. We only provide all our customers
the authentic 925 Sterling Silver products.

Welcome to our site www.knowfar99.com
If you have any question pls send mail to our mail box name
or add our MSN !