Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manly-man gooseneck tasklight (Moffatt Products 95021)

My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm
out. Had some heft.
Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint. Folks,
I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of passion to
beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's got a finned
aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth switch (like a
wall switch) on the back of the head.

http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_tasklighting.htm
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/S...skLighting.pdf

Cool to-the-touch, double wall shade allows adjustment
while in use and eliminates risk of injury.
• Bright conical reflector puts the 100-watt capacity
illumination where you need it. (bulb not included)
• Innovative, finned aluminum heat sink keeps toggle switch
cool for a long switch life.
• Versatile mounting system features
4 standard mounts to choose from.
• Heavy duty, vinyl-covered flexible arm
keeps grease and oil contaminants out for
long lasting performance.
• Heavy duty, #18 gauge cord with 105 C rating
provides a top quality safety rating.
• All lamps are gloss black and have cords equipped
with grounded plugs.

Moffatt Products, Inc.
222 Cessna Street
Watertown, SD 57201-5613
Customer Service: 1 800 346 0761
Fax: 605 886 5756
www.moffattproducts.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Now that you've found a serious machine light, here's a tough question:
if you look at the first of your two links below, you will see that one
of the options for that light uses a "coupler base". The question: where
can I buy just the coupler base to fabricate my own machine lights?

Bwa-haa-haa this one is *hard* .. let's see you googlers get to googlin'

Thanks, Grant

Louis Ohland wrote:
My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm
out. Had some heft.
Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint. Folks,
I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of passion to
beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's got a finned
aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth switch (like a
wall switch) on the back of the head.

http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_tasklighting.htm
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/S...skLighting.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

While I was reveling in he-man construction, I found the accessories
hidden in the http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/F...esignGuide.pdf

But even this doesn't cover all they have. You need to contact the company.

Louis Ohland wrote:
My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm
out. Had some heft.
Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint.
Folks, I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of
passion to beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's
got a finned aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth
switch (like a wall switch) on the back of the head.

http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_tasklighting.htm
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/S...skLighting.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Look on pages 5-7 of
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/F...esignGuide.pdf for some of
the coupler base types that you can get. I've not found a separate web
page for them.