Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Manly-man gooseneck tasklight (Moffatt Products 95021)

While I was reveling in he-man construction, I found the accessories
hidden in the http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/F...esignGuide.pdf

But even this doesn't cover all they have. You need to contact the company.

Grant Erwin wrote:
Now that you've found a serious machine light, here's a tough question:
if you look at the first of your two links below, you will see that one
of the options for that light uses a "coupler base". The question: where
can I buy just the coupler base to fabricate my own machine lights?

Bwa-haa-haa this one is *hard* .. let's see you googlers get to googlin'

Thanks, Grant

Louis Ohland wrote:
My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm
out. Had some heft.
Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint.
Folks, I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of
passion to beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's
got a finned aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth
switch (like a wall switch) on the back of the head.

http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_tasklighting.htm
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/S...skLighting.pdf