Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin Grant Erwin is offline

Default Manly-man gooseneck tasklight (Moffatt Products 95021)

Now that you've found a serious machine light, here's a tough question:
if you look at the first of your two links below, you will see that one
of the options for that light uses a "coupler base". The question: where
can I buy just the coupler base to fabricate my own machine lights?

Bwa-haa-haa this one is *hard* .. let's see you googlers get to googlin'

Thanks, Grant

Louis Ohland wrote:
My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm
out. Had some heft.
Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint. Folks,
I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of passion to
beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's got a finned
aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth switch (like a
wall switch) on the back of the head.

http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_tasklighting.htm
http://www.moffattproducts.com/pdf/S...skLighting.pdf