Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1" Capacity Key-Type Chucks?

Looking for a decent but affordable (Less than $200 would be nice) 1"
capacity key-type chuck with a MT2 shank or Jacobs Taper (female on chuck)
mount.

Anyone have a good source for these larger KT-type chucks?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Looking for a decent but affordable (Less than $200 would be nice) 1"
capacity key-type chuck with a MT2 shank or Jacobs Taper (female on chuck)
mount.

Anyone have a good source for these larger KT-type chucks?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

I have a nice Jacobs 18N chuck currently on a R8 shank, could easily
be removed. I had thought I'd use it a lot but I don't seem to.

Make me an offer.

Grant

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a nice Jacobs 18N chuck currently on a R8 shank, could easily
be removed. I had thought I'd use it a lot but I don't seem to.

Grant,

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually looking for a new item because it's a
customer sale... In other words, I have to show proof of purchase to the
customer at times...

If it were for me... I'd seriously consider it.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 2:35 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Looking for a decent but affordable (Less than $200 would be nice) 1"
capacity key-type chuck with a MT2 shank or Jacobs Taper (female on chuck)
mount.

Anyone have a good source for these larger KT-type chucks?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Jacobs 20N http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is a little out of your price range
Enco copy http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is just over $100

Both will need arbors

Carl Boyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jacobs 20N
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is a little out of your price range
Enco copy
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is just over $100

Both will need arbors

That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT arbors...
Hmm...

Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-03, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Jacobs 20N
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is a little out of your price range
Enco copy
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INLMKD?S...01=1&SICOUNT=1
is just over $100

Both will need arbors

That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT arbors...

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...obs-5-Adapter/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT arbors...

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...obs-5-Adapter/

I didn't see a price on there... Are you simply accepting offers?

I've got a really low cost source... Which I'll provide as soon as I
remember who they are.

But I'm also willing to buy from you if you let me e-mail you a PDF of a UPS
label and the price is similar, etc...

Can you ping me privately if necessary?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-03, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT arbors...

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...obs-5-Adapter/

I didn't see a price on there... Are you simply accepting offers?

I've got a really low cost source... Which I'll provide as soon as I
remember who they are.

But I'm also willing to buy from you if you let me e-mail you a PDF of a UPS
label and the price is similar, etc...

The price is $10 apiece, I have been selling them for about that
much. I have approx. 2-3 pieces. 8.95 shipping.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT
arbors...

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...obs-5-Adapter/

I didn't see a price on there... Are you simply accepting offers?

I've got a really low cost source... Which I'll provide as soon as I
remember who they are.

But I'm also willing to buy from you if you let me e-mail you a PDF of a
UPS
label and the price is similar, etc...

The price is $10 apiece, I have been selling them for about that
much. I have approx. 2-3 pieces. 8.95 shipping.

You didn't ping me privately so I presume you don't mind me replying here
with my source / questions.

My source is J & L Industrual. Part # JCB-04820B is $5.26 ea. and what I
was looking at for my source...

Also, doesn't the web page you provided above say fixed shipping and halding
charge of $5.00? ...Or did you mean per piece and you were offering me 2-3
pcs. at $8.95?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-04, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT
arbors...

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...obs-5-Adapter/

I didn't see a price on there... Are you simply accepting offers?

I've got a really low cost source... Which I'll provide as soon as I
remember who they are.

But I'm also willing to buy from you if you let me e-mail you a PDF of a
UPS
label and the price is similar, etc...

The price is $10 apiece, I have been selling them for about that
much. I have approx. 2-3 pieces. 8.95 shipping.

You didn't ping me privately so I presume you don't mind me replying here
with my source / questions.

no problem

My source is J & L Industrual. Part # JCB-04820B is $5.26 ea. and what I
was looking at for my source...

Also, doesn't the web page you provided above say fixed shipping and halding
charge of $5.00? ...Or did you mean per piece and you were offering me 2-3
pcs. at $8.95?

The website is my ebay auction archive. 8.95 is the cost for shipping
whatever number of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The website is my ebay auction archive. 8.95 is the cost for shipping
whatever number of them.

Cool. Thanks for the offer. In the infamous words of a politician I say,
"I hope I didn't offend you."
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.