Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ready made shop

DoN. Nichols wrote:

As long as it only does it on *your* screen -- fine. I won't
run newsreaders which can display either format as intended. There are
too many other nasty things that they can do (and hide), too. :-)

But if it does *not* do that for you (my newsreader displays
different levels of quoting in different colors -- assuming that the
previous newsreaders all behaved properly in marking the quoting), then
it might offer motivation for you (and everyone else) to trim the text
you are sending out.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Not to worry DoN,

IIRC it was an old version of Netscape's email. Someone in their lot
had chosen to include an option for how quoted text was to be displayed,
and the size of it.

That option, sadly, departed with one of the "upgrades".

AFAIK, it had no effect whatsoever on the outgoing product. I think it
just looked for the indicator that text was quoted, and if it found it,
it shrunk the text size for that line.

Worked pretty well, as a lowtech answer to trying to sort through the
long and unpruned, or the interleaved answers.

Cheers
Trevor Jones
Happy New Year all!

Ready made plans for Brick Garden Projects. a101325 UK diy 0 October 2nd 07 01:23 PM
Shop made Mortise jig Vic Woodworking 7 November 13th 06 04:33 PM
Ready made footings ? Ed Home Ownership 12 April 8th 06 11:24 PM
Shop made tenoning jig Chuck Hoffman Woodworking 2 December 3rd 04 02:40 PM
Shop made veneer John Moorhead Woodworking 5 July 17th 04 04:50 PM