Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping: Cavelamb

I'm in Vegas. Want any more stainless?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
I'm in Vegas. Want any more stainless?

IF it can be sliced into 1" strips, yes sir, please!

That's the hardest part for me right now.
I've managed to get two strips made, though.

BTW, I'm going to send your box back.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
I'm in Vegas. Want any more stainless?

IF it can be sliced into 1" strips, yes sir, please!

That's the hardest part for me right now.
I've managed to get two strips made, though.

BTW, I'm going to send your box back.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

I'll look. Maybe we'll get lucky. If not, I'll bribe the guy to cut some.
How long? Gauge is going to depend on what they got. Will look for strips
this time.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

I'm in Vegas. Want any more stainless?

IF it can be sliced into 1" strips, yes sir, please!

That's the hardest part for me right now.
I've managed to get two strips made, though.

BTW, I'm going to send your box back.

Merry Christmas!

Richard

I'll look. Maybe we'll get lucky. If not, I'll bribe the guy to cut some.
How long? Gauge is going to depend on what they got. Will look for strips
this time.

Steve

Cool - an inch to inch and a half wide?

(It's Christmas?!?)

..063 to .1 - not terribly critical.

I've stripped out a couple of pieces and started the anchor hangers -
fairly complex cutting for hand tools - but working out ok.

1" tube needs 3-1/2" +2 inches for tabs ~ 6 inches.
2" tube needs 6-1/2" + 2" for tabs - 8 to 9 inches.

Could be longer - Eleven inches will fit in the box.

See what he's got?

Richard
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

[...]

Will keep you posted.

Cavelamb SteveB Metalworking 5 December 1st 07 06:51 AM
Ping Cavelamb SteveB Metalworking 1 November 22nd 07 02:14 AM
Ping Cavelamb SteveB Metalworking 1 October 28th 07 04:59 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
OT - Ping Cliff Metalworking 1 April 12th 05 07:20 PM