Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machinery FS in Oklahoma City

I'm trying to make some space and need to sell some machines that are
duplicated.
Emco Meier Maximat Standard Lathe (~9.5 X 28) with the vertical mill
attachment (#2 Morse taper), 3 and 4-jaw chucks, VGC on nice metal table.
$1350
Atlas Shaper 7" on heavy metal stand with vice, etc. Has been tweaked to
incredible tolerance. $800
Enco 12 X 24 Lathe on heavy metal stand. 4-way tool post, 1hp 120v motor.
3 jaw chuck. VGC $1450
Crouch Machinery Edge Sander (4 X 90 Belt) American made, VGC $550
I have a second Maximat and would not want to do without it. The Atlas is
being replaced by a Logan also tweaked by the same person. I found a 12X36
Enco to replace the 12X24. I found a larger oscillating type edge sander.
All machines (except the Enco)or stands have nice, heavy castors. No known
problems with any of the machines. I just need space. Might consider a
trade for something interesting. I do not want to ship but I can load on
trailer or truck for buyer. Thanks for looking.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore
405-630-8803

Oklahoma Turners? James Woodturning 2 May 4th 06 07:03 PM
IMMEDIATE RELEASE DoD Identifies Army Casualties Staff Sgt. Lance M. Chase, 32, of Oklahoma City, Okla. 2006.2237.98.000 Woodworking 0 January 26th 06 12:45 AM
FS: In N.E. Oklahoma Rob Mills Woodworking 0 June 22nd 05 06:48 PM
O.T. Prague Oklahoma Glenna Rose Woodworking 0 March 9th 05 07:01 AM
Weekend machining class in Oklahoma City [email protected] Metalworking 5 January 15th 05 01:14 AM