Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ron Moore Ron Moore is offline

Default Machinery FS in Oklahoma City

I'm trying to make some space and need to sell some machines that are
duplicated.
Emco Meier Maximat Standard Lathe (~9.5 X 28) with the vertical mill
attachment (#2 Morse taper), 3 and 4-jaw chucks, VGC on nice metal table.
$1350
Atlas Shaper 7" on heavy metal stand with vice, etc. Has been tweaked to
incredible tolerance. $800
Enco 12 X 24 Lathe on heavy metal stand. 4-way tool post, 1hp 120v motor.
3 jaw chuck. VGC $1450
Crouch Machinery Edge Sander (4 X 90 Belt) American made, VGC $550
I have a second Maximat and would not want to do without it. The Atlas is
being replaced by a Logan also tweaked by the same person. I found a 12X36
Enco to replace the 12X24. I found a larger oscillating type edge sander.
All machines (except the Enco)or stands have nice, heavy castors. No known
problems with any of the machines. I just need space. Might consider a
trade for something interesting. I do not want to ship but I can load on
trailer or truck for buyer. Thanks for looking.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore
405-630-8803