Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Storing GTAW filler

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:51:45 -0600, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

I wish I had that much filler in stock! I think I only have about 40-50
lbs. to manage. I figure I'll use 3-4 6" sections to hold all the stuff I
have.

You can use the SO's oven to dry it back out. But, be careful. I was drying
a load while she was gone and it had a bit of grease on it. She came back
early and I caught holy hell.

Hey Karl, buy her a new stove/oven for Christmas and put th' old one
in yer shop. You won't believe how often you'll use it, and she'll be
all lovey dovey on ya fer weeks g.

Snarl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey Karl, buy her a new stove/oven for Christmas and put th' old one
in yer shop. You won't believe how often you'll use it, and she'll be
all lovey dovey on ya fer weeks g.

I tried that appliance thing, ONCE. About our second year I got her a
washing machine for Christmass. Things were pretty cold in bed for weeks.
haven't tried that again.

karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:21:24 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Karl Townsend" quickly quoth:

Hey Karl, buy her a new stove/oven for Christmas and put th' old one
in yer shop. You won't believe how often you'll use it, and she'll be
all lovey dovey on ya fer weeks g.

I tried that appliance thing, ONCE. About our second year I got her a
washing machine for Christmass. Things were pretty cold in bed for weeks.
haven't tried that again.

You forgot to fill it with sexy lingerie, Karl.

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003

Storing GTAW filler Don Foreman Metalworking 2 November 24th 07 04:43 PM
Storing Paint? DerbyDad03 Home Repair 29 July 24th 07 11:38 PM
Storing wet wood robo hippy Woodturning 0 November 12th 05 06:05 PM
Storing oak outside? John T Woodworking 5 August 15th 05 03:19 PM
Strange GTAW Aluminum Problem James Lerch Metalworking 4 December 11th 04 07:19 AM