Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for a cup wheel for surface grinder

Guys,

I need a cup wheel for my surface grinder. My surface grinder has 3"
arbor but I can only find cup wheels with hole diameter less than
that. If anyone knows where to get cup wheels with 3" hole please let
me know.

Thanks,
Alex

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 18, 10:32 am, "Tony" wrote:
maybe replace your arbor?

You mean they don't make them with 3" holes?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

they do, MSC lists a bunch of them

"AK" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 10:32 am, "Tony" wrote:
maybe replace your arbor?

You mean they don't make them with 3" holes?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 18, 2:38 pm, "Tony" wrote:
they do, MSC lists a bunch of them

Only with the smaller than 3" holes.