Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Casting Riddle

Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

Dave Drescher
http://metalshop.homestead.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 14, 12:58 pm, metalshop wrote:
Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

Dave Drescherhttp://metalshop.homestead.com

Flush handle for the john? Most I've seen have been die cast anyway.

Stan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:58:08 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
metalshop quickly quoth:

Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

That's a ****ty riddle, Dave.

P.S: That's a handle, not a machine.

--
Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.
-- Charles Lindbergh

Riddle me this hangers of doors Eigenvector Home Repair 16 October 2nd 06 03:57 PM
Do it yourself riddle Chewbacca UK diy 2 August 10th 06 01:01 PM
Riddle for all you electronic gurus Chewbacca Electronics Repair 1 August 9th 06 02:00 PM
Kohler sink model # riddle [email protected] Home Ownership 2 January 5th 05 11:50 PM
Amplifier riddle, intermittent loss of output Bob Shuman Electronics Repair 4 November 26th 03 09:59 PM