DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Casting Riddle (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/221089-casting-riddle.html)

metalshop November 14th 07 07:58 PM

Casting Riddle

Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

Dave Drescher
http://metalshop.homestead.com

[email protected] November 14th 07 10:27 PM

Casting Riddle

On Nov 14, 12:58 pm, metalshop wrote:
Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

Dave Drescherhttp://metalshop.homestead.com

Flush handle for the john? Most I've seen have been die cast anyway.

Stan

Larry Jaques November 15th 07 01:30 AM

Casting Riddle

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:58:08 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
metalshop quickly quoth:

Hello all, I'm not sure if I ever posted the link to my casting riddle
here or not...but there are a lot of new members anyways so...try to
guess what this little machine is:

http://metalshop.homestead.com/question.html

That's a ****ty riddle, Dave. ;)

P.S: That's a handle, not a machine.

--
Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.
-- Charles Lindbergh