Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why do we need Unions?

On Nov 14, 2:19 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
rigger wrote:

On Nov 13, 9:43 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

If unions are so great, why doesn't everyone beg to enlist in

the
military?

Are you stupid? Do you really think command gives a
rats ass whether you live or die in the army. Hell, they
won't even take care of you properly when you have your
arms or legs blown off.

Gee. Dennis. I was classed 4F and couldn't enlist. In fact, I
received five separate 4F ratings. Then they discovered my electronics
background and drafted me. I tested out of a three year electronics
school, and was awarded "Television Equipment Repairman" which meant I
was qualified to service equipment for TV studios, control rooms, high
power transmitters and microwave equipment. My records stated that I
was unfit for combat, so that kind of blows away, "Are you stupid? Do
you really think command gives a rats ass whether you live or die in the
army.", doesn't it? My DD-214 list my secondary MOS as N/A, meaning
they couldn't send me to a comabt zone to fight.

This is the best anology you can come-up with? If
it was so great why didn't you stay in?? Liar.

Several reasons, actually. I'm not a union man, and my MOS of
Broadcast Engineer was being phased out, and replaced with civilians who
were paid over four times what I received.

Are you EVER right about anyone?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My records stated that I was unfit for combat,
My DD-214 list my secondary MOS as N/A, meaning
they couldn't send me to a comabt zone to fight.

If you were unfit ? Which we all understand about you. Why did
you not receive a medical Discharge.? According to all Army MOS charts
they did not have alisting for n/a and I found none that were exempt
for combat duty. Even those that had a Top Secret Security Clearance.
So a TV repairman was exempt!! I am sure that all of the men
listed on the Wall are grateful for your service.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 13, 11:46 am, Millwright Ron wrote:
On Nov 13, 9:43 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

Government and employers dishonestly attack unions but let us get some
perspective.
Democracy is traditionally strongest where you have strong unions.
Solidarity, the Polish workers' union, brought down the Polish
communist government. Unions lead the campaign against the incompetent
dictatorship in Zimbabwe. Dictators, like Hitler, know that to
consolidate permanent power you first destroy the unions.

Our good conditions of employment came from union action over the
past century.

Unions provide the level playing field and the balance needed for
justice. Employer organization's refer to union bosses' excesses. They
ignore the excesses of the company bosses, their failures and their
obscene pay, 130 times the average workers' pay.

Why do we need Unions?

So those without the balls to join the military can feel like real
men. they can only shoot off their mouths, not fire a weapon.

Think about it! The military is basically a union. They decide what
job you can do, what you get paid, and where you'll work. They decide
who is next in line for a promotion to a higher paying job, and promise
you one hell of a retirement plan. You have excellent job security, and
you can file all the grievances you want.

If unions are so great, why doesn't everyone beg to enlist in the
military?

--Terrell says my disability is from Hurt while cleaning tables at the Mess Hall. .On my knees servicing

the officers.That is where I learn the difference between an ass
kisser and a brown noser. My knees are killing me. I love chap
stick...

prove it and my knee pads
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida- Hide quoted text -

Trrell is such a queen

--Terrell says his disability; is from cleaning tables at the Mess
Hall. .On my knees servicing
the officers.That is where I learn the difference between an ass
kisser and a brown noser. My knees are killing me. I love chap
stick...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

On Nov 14, 2:12 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
rigger wrote:

Since you post like a scumbag and address others with
disrespect I assume you like to be treated in this manner
as well, therefore I will do so.

You've never needed an excuse before. If I'm a scumbag, what does
that leave for you?

You depict yourself as a clueless selfish ass. This may
explain why it is you like to stay in the office with your
other back-stabbing ilk.

Office? WTH office are you talking about? I am now 100% disabled
and can only work an hour or two per day, but that doesn't stop me from
doing SOMETHING. Health issues my whole life didn't stop me from
working, till they got so bad that people were afraid I'd get hurt on
the job. It's obvious that You're the clueless one here. if you live
long enough, you may be in the same condition. I didn't want
disability, but I thought that filing for it might force the VA to find
out what was wrong, and do something. Instead, I was awarded 100% VA
disability in less than two weeks from the filing date. Be VERY careful
in your day to day life, or you could end up the same way.

I can almost believe your obvious lies about serving in
management capacity because of your warped and
twisted attitudes.

Obvious lies? And you call me names. Its no more, or less than I'd
expect from you after reading your posts for the past year.

But the shallowness of your post
insures me this is not the case. I can see it now: A
lifetime of frustration and inability to succeed, stuck
in a deadend job, being passed by younger employees,
and all the time kissing the bosses ass as you become
the hatefull little troll you are; hiding under your bridge
waiting for some scraps to be thrown your way, even
though your tongue is almost worn-out from applying
it liberally to your bosses backside to curry favor, and
trying at the same time to speak the same vile hate-
full lies he/she spreads to keep labor under control.
I imagine you call that "being successful."

You are a world champ at 'seeing' misinformation. You sure seem to
like using terms about tongues and asses, so I can only assume that
you've had a lifetime of personal experience. Keep it up, and they may
have to name a disease after you.

In a union electronics shop, "Quality Assurance" was a 'management'
job. I left there to open my own business and had three school
districts under service contracts. I NEVER had any problems dealing with
them, to the point that they didn't care that I was in the schools
during regular hours.

How frustrating it must be, after all the years of debasing
yourself to find yourself so full of hate. And the problem
can't be you, or your ass-kissing recipient boss, so
you now target unions as the cause of your lack of
success. How common.

Lack of success? Any more lies you'd care to spew? I had more
business than I could handle, till my health started to fail. It must
be you who's frustrated. I'm thankful to have survived over two years of
being stuck in bed.

I can only say I'm thankfull I never had to work with you;
one more pompous ass I didn't have to meet. Hooray!!

No more than i would have hated to put up with the likes of you.

And you can stick your "Communist" comment where
the sun-doesn't-shine you clueless moron ****. Try
to read some history.

Bend over. Theses are not 'grand daddy's union', and any comparison
of today's unions to what they did is a HUGE insult.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Terrell
Yes I remember that name. It was in the newspaper. An article
about the VA giving someone getting 100 % full disability for
Syphilis. That explains all of the hate and the weak mind. I am sorry
that you have been ill. May God forgive you.

Sigh. What a hypocrite. More proof that the 'cult of unionism'
destroys what little mind a person has. I hope that you live long
enough to suffer a very slow death as your body decays. Very few people
deserve it, but you are the exception to the rule.

You are a prime example of a weak mind that is plagued by rampant
hatred. Isn't it time for you to go bail out your son for prostitution,
again? Its not fair that you forced him into the family business, but
there are so few union whores still working the streets.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Sigh. You are so full of **** that it's clouded your miniscule mind.
Qiuuit posting your gay fantasies, you old union faggot.

11/18/07 23:04:28 whois unionmillwright.com
..com is a domain of USA & International Commercial
Searches for .com can be run at http://www.crsnic.net/

whois -h whois.crsnic.net unionmillwright.com ...
Redirecting to NAMESECURE.COM

whois -h whois.namesecure.com unionmillwright.com ...
Registrant:
William Oliver
Union Millwright
800 Tamarack creek
Saubt Maries, Id 83861
US

Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: UNIONMILLWRIGHT.COM
Created on 03-12-2000
Expires on 03-12-2010

Administrative Contact:
William Oliver
Phone: 909-864-3535
E-mail:

Name Servers:
DNS1.GISOL.COM 66.152.166.6
DNS2.GISOL.COM 66.152.166.7
HOSTINGMETRO.COM 69.90.109.250

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

i was offered a medical discharge while in basic, and turned it
down. You wouldn't understand why.

According to all Army MOS charts
they did not have alisting for n/a and I found none that were exempt
for combat duty. Even those that had a Top Secret Security Clearance.
So a TV repairman was exempt!!

Sigh. What an idiot. I repaired TV station equipment, not TVs. I
don't expect your VD rotted mind to grasp the difference, you old union
faggot.

I am sure that all of the men
listed on the Wall are grateful for your service.

Idiot. The work I did improved their chances to come home, sans body
bag. Ever hear of the ATC and Helicopter schools at Ft Rucker?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
snip----

Okay, I'm starting this afternoon. Right after raking the leaves.

Upon orders from the war department? :-)

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Terrell the Devil;
Your records stated that you were unfit for combat, ............
You DD-214 list your secondary MOS as N/A, meaning
they couldn't send you to a comabt zone to fight.

If you were unfit ? Which we all understand about you. Why did
you not receive a medical Discharge.? According to all Army MOS
charts
they did not have alisting for n/a and I found none that were
exempt
for combat duty. Even those that had a Top Secret Security Clearance.
So a TV repairman was exempt!! I am sure that all of the men
listed on the Wall are grateful for your service.

Your are a fake and a sore on the ass to all veterans.You will go to
hell for all of your lying and for your actions of hate that you spew.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Hello:
I have 50 extra sets of Starrett (tap & drill) and (metric) pocket
charts. If you will send me stamped self addressed envelope I will
send you a free set
Millwright Ron

Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It

www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why do we need the Axis of Weasels?

Millwright Ron wrote:

Your are a fake and a sore on the ass to all veterans. You will go to
hell for all of your lying and for your actions of hate that you spew.

The DOD says that I'm a veteran:
http://profile.military.com/member/v...mberId=6483427

As far as the sore on your ass, you should see your doctor.

If you had any proof that I'm not a Disabled Veteran, you would have
reported me to the VA by now. Everyone sees through your pathetic smear
campaign, loser.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

Your are a fake and a sore on the ass to all veterans. You will go to
hell for all of your lying and for your actions of hate that you spew.

The DOD says that I'm a veteran:
http://profile.military.com/member/v...mberId=6483427

Mike,

You linked into a pw protected site. We can't see it.

Thank you for your service.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

Your are a fake and a sore on the ass to all veterans. You will go to
hell for all of your lying and for your actions of hate that you spew.

The DOD says that I'm a veteran:
http://profile.military.com/member/v...mberId=6483427

Mike,

You linked into a pw protected site. We can't see it.

Sorry about that. If Ron is a Veteran as he claims, he can get a
password. The http://www.military,com website has a lot of information
that's useful to those still on active duty, as well as Veterans.

Thank you for your service.

You're very welcome.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 251 December 4th 07 12:00 AM
Unions Millwright Ron Metalworking 7 November 8th 07 04:47 PM
OT-Unions Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 November 24th 05 02:38 AM
Unions are killing this country! You Think That's Bad!!! Mark and Kim Smith Home Repair 2 December 9th 04 03:47 PM
Unions are killing this country! Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 13 December 9th 04 02:45 PM