Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for miniature hex head bolts/cap screws

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:22:27 GMT, George Woodzell
wrote:

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

You might try Micro Fasteners http://www.microfasteners.com/

Errol Groff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

You might try Micro Fasteners http://www.microfasteners.com/

Errol Groff

I agree. I have used them a lot and find them easy to deal with. Good
prices and fast delivery.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
George

You might try Micro Fasteners http://www.microfasteners.com/

Errol Groff

I agree. I have used them a lot and find them easy to deal with. Good
prices and fast delivery.

I'll try to remember that. McMaster-Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com/) is
another good source, though I have (fair or not) never considered them a
bargain outlet.

Bill

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 25, 9:22 pm, George Woodzell wrote:
I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

J.I. Morris is a good source for miniature screws, down to 0000-160.
Not sure if they have hex head, but they are worth a try.

John Martin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article . com, Don
Stauffer in Minnesota wrote:

Thanks! I checked the Micro Fasteners web site; unfortunately, they
don't have the bolts in sizes smaller than 0-80, but their prices for
the sizes they do have are far better than other suppliers I've
checked.

George

wrote:

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

You might try Micro Fasteners http://www.microfasteners.com/

Errol Groff

I agree. I have used them a lot and find them easy to deal with. Good
prices and fast delivery.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:02:41 -0700, John Martin
wrote:

On Oct 25, 9:22 pm, George Woodzell wrote:
I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

J.I. Morris is a good source for miniature screws, down to 0000-160.
Not sure if they have hex head, but they are worth a try.

WOW, small stuff.

http://www.morris01550.com/

Thank You,
Randy