Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chuck carrier pics

The carrier i made works pretty well. I set the track so i can use it for
both the lathe and mill, made a chuck carrier from an old sterring rack, the
rack teeth allow the lifting washer to engage wherever it balances best with
no slippage.
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=MVC-036S.jpg
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=MVC-030S.jpg
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=MVC-033S.jpg

Here is a job I am doing using a 9 inch face mill for some timing covers.
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=MVC-023S.jpg
fun stuff
--
Stupendous Man,