Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Iggy VFD News

Hi Iggy

Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....

Thanks
Paul

It's a Linux world....well, it oughta be.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-10-12, Paul wrote:
Hi Iggy

Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....

Hey Paul, this is awesome news indeed. I am happy that this motor is
going to work. Just today I threw away (scrapped) a 1 HP 3 phase motor
that no one (including me) wanted. I am very happy for you. You will
have to teach me one day how to use that programmer.

I also stopped by the mansion of the other buyer of the same VFD and
installed it for his 2J Bridgey. It was about a month ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12693 wrote:
Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

When the whole thing is done I can take some pics. I could put them in
the dropbox here or if you like you could put em on your site.

Paul

It's a Linux world....well, it oughta be.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

gOn 2007-10-13, Paul wrote:
Ignoramus12693 wrote:
Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

When the whole thing is done I can take some pics. I could put them in
the dropbox here or if you like you could put em on your site.

Whatever is better for you, I am just a sucker for pictures.

Ping: Iggy Jon Danniken Metalworking 1 September 15th 07 06:27 PM
Iggy... video ripper Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] Metalworking 1 August 15th 07 08:05 PM
IT News - Tech News - Search Engine News - Updates News Page O Rama Home Repair 1 April 23rd 06 04:13 PM