DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Iggy VFD News (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/217341-ping-iggy-vfd-news.html)

Paul October 12th 07 11:24 PM

Ping Iggy VFD News

Hi Iggy

Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....

Thanks
Paul

It's a Linux world....well, it oughta be.

Ignoramus12693 October 13th 07 03:18 AM

Ping Iggy VFD News

On 2007-10-12, Paul wrote:
Hi Iggy

Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....

Hey Paul, this is awesome news indeed. I am happy that this motor is
going to work. Just today I threw away (scrapped) a 1 HP 3 phase motor
that no one (including me) wanted. I am very happy for you. You will
have to teach me one day how to use that programmer.

I also stopped by the mansion of the other buyer of the same VFD and
installed it for his 2J Bridgey. It was about a month ago.

Ignoramus12693 October 13th 07 03:39 AM

Ping Iggy VFD News

Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

Paul October 13th 07 04:13 AM

Ping Iggy VFD News

Ignoramus12693 wrote:
Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

When the whole thing is done I can take some pics. I could put them in
the dropbox here or if you like you could put em on your site.

Ignoramus12693 October 13th 07 04:38 AM

Ping Iggy VFD News

gOn 2007-10-13, Paul wrote:
Ignoramus12693 wrote:
Hi Paul, can you make pictures? If you do not have a website, I can
host them, with credit given properly of course. I did that with
pictures of B.B.'s monster I-R impact gun.

When the whole thing is done I can take some pics. I could put them in
the dropbox here or if you like you could put em on your site.

Whatever is better for you, I am just a sucker for pictures.