Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12693 Ignoramus12693 is offline

Default Ping Iggy VFD News

On 2007-10-12, Paul wrote:
Hi Iggy

Far enough along with the lathe VFD project to get the drive and motor
wired up (waiting on steel for motor mount). VFD/programmer works fine,
that motor you provided is going to work quite well. Just thought you'd
like to know....

Hey Paul, this is awesome news indeed. I am happy that this motor is
going to work. Just today I threw away (scrapped) a 1 HP 3 phase motor
that no one (including me) wanted. I am very happy for you. You will
have to teach me one day how to use that programmer.

I also stopped by the mansion of the other buyer of the same VFD and
installed it for his 2J Bridgey. It was about a month ago.